THE RETURN OF SERVICES PURCHASED ONLINE
The content of each service offered on the website may be found on the relevant service page. The expenses and investment costs that arise for the event, which will house several different activities, vary depending on the number of participants.
For example, there are concert costs, fees paid agreements with event venues, and fees for reserving workshop areas.
When purchasing a service, we ask that you keep these in mind; otherwise, arbitrary service returns will result in a loss for the customer as well as the event.
Except in cases of force majeure, full refunds due to incomplete service provision shall only be granted on condition of the following:
- Failure to provide promised service,
- Failure to provide complete service,
- Failure to fully perform the service,
- Failure to perform the service as stated in the conditions of the contract.
The Event Organization Committee reserves the right to partially change the content, location, date and time specified in the service contract.
For returns aside from the conditions stated above:
- Service returns are not accepted within 15 days of start date of the event.
- A 50% refund will be granted for services returned within 15-30 days of the start date of the event. (Moreover, a 5 TRY Payment Commission will be charged for credit card payments.)
- Full refunds will be granted for services returned within more than 30 days of the start date of the event. (A 5 TRY Payment Commission will be charged for credit card payments.)
Substitutions for registrations will also be accepted.
You may substitute your registration by providing a prior notice to the Translation Village Carnival Organization Committee at least one week in advance of the event.
All requests for cancellation, refunds or to arrange substitutions must be submitted in writing. Please contact us by email at email@example.com.
Please note that circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, the Translation Village Carnival Organization Committee reserves the right to alter or modify the announced speakers and/or program topics if necessary. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on the website as soon as possible.