Project Management In Accordance With Standards
About this course
By taking into consideration ISO 11669: Technical Specification for Translation Projects, which is within the scope of ISO 17100: Requirements for Translation Services and its source standards, the workshop will focus on the use of technology, increase in quality, transition from individual work to team work, and the dissemination of practices in Turkey’s translation sector to meet the demand for translation.
What the Workshop Offers
By the end of the workshop, participants:
– Will learn to transition from individual work to team work in translation,
– Will grasp the importance of using technology in translation project management,
– Will learn how to meet the demand for translation services in various forms,
– Will learn how to act in accordance with the ISO 11669 and ISO 17100 process,
– Will learn practical information about crisis management.
Materials Required for Workshop
Participants do not need any special equipment. Smart phones are sufficient to keep up with the workshop but a laptop that is connected to the internet is preferable for active participation. Before the workshop, be sure to look into translation project management systems and get a basic basic understanding of the topic by accessing either standard texts or the analysis of such texts.