Making Your Own, Cost-Free Website
About this course
You will have your own WordPress website on your own domain at the end of the training provided at this workshop. You will gain information/experience in the areas below at this workshop where you will learn how to set up a website for personal use only;
- How to get a free domain
- How to get free hosting.
- How to point your free
- WordPress site set-up (one-click installation)
- Basic settings when beginning with WordPress,
- Updating WordPress themes
- WordPress plug-ins/add-ons/updating,
- Setting up Yandex-based web mail and web disk via the free domain.
What the Workshop Offers
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to create your own personal website for free and gain information regarding basic WordPress set-up and basic DNS settings.
Materials Required for Workshop
• A computer with internet access
• An active social media account (Facebook or Google+)
• Personal e-mail address are needed for the workshop